This licence entitlement allows drivers to operate Articulated Lorries and or Category C vehicles with detachable trailers of over 750 kg. These vehicles can be fully articulated or drawbar combinations, and their maximum weight is 44 tonnes.
In order to gain your Category C+E licence entitlement, you’ll need to:
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Hold a valid provisional C+E driving licence.
• Pass a straightforward medical exam, If over the age of 45.
* The licence entitlement example below, shows the path and cost, to take you from a Category 'C' (Rigid Lorry) licence entitlement, to a Category 'C+E' (Articulated Lorry or 'C' Wagon + Trailer)licence entitlement.
Vehicle Driving Ability Lessons with Pole Position Driver
Training CPC Part 3
5 days training with practical test on day 5
DVSA Driving Ability Test
- approx. time: 1h30mins
Vehicle Practical Demonstration
Training Session with Pole Position Driver
CPC Part Module 4 – 1 day with the test on the same day as driving test. DVSA Practical Demonstration Test5 Topics with 20 points available in each topicPass: minimum 15/20 in each topic and 80/100 overall.
Pass a very straightforward medical exam, Eyesight and Blood pressure
* If you already have any of the following modules you can book part or all of this course with us.